Tuesday 10 January 2012

A Girl Who Talks To God To Fall In Love


In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious And Most Merciful

Girl:
I want to fall in love.

God:
It's a little bit painful.

Girl: 
It's okay, I know it won't be painful if I fell in love with the right guy.

God:
Okay, just wait and I'll find him for you.


Day passed by..


Girl:
Why did I fall for him? He hurts me..(cries)

God:
I haven't met the guy I promised to search for.

Girl:
Why did you let me fall in love with the wrong guy?

God:
It's your choice. I gave you time, but you're not patient enough to wait.

Girl:
But, I love him so much..(cries)

God:
Yes, you love him so much that you forget everything about me. I love you, no man can ever do that. Wasn't that enough?

Girl:
I'm sorry, please forgive me..

God:
Who am I to reject you? Despite of all the pain, I am here to forgive you.



His UNCONDITIONAL LOVE makes us live 

Whenever you're alone, remind yourself that Allah has sent everybody else away so that there is only you and Him.

No comments: