Saturday 28 January 2012

I'm Tired Of Pretending I'm Strong


In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious And Most Merciful

The smiles I fake,
The scars I make,
The tears I cry,
It's really who I am,
Would it kill you to look inside?

Lonely is my best friend,
Happiness is a waste of time,
Loving will get you nowhere,
Depression fills your mind.

You could never keep a good thing,
Now I can't recognize your face,
And my feet are getting so tired,
Tired from this constant chase.

My heart is weak,
My soul is dead,
I should probably give it up,
While I'm still ahead.


I thought you could ease my pain,
Not make it ten times worse,
And I thought you could tell me,
I'm worth something,
But instead my heart just burst.

I'm trying but failing,
I'm waiting but you're done,
I'ts useless I'll stop caring,
I'll say it,
There you won.

I keep holding on tight,
And this battle should be over,
You never return what you receive,
I call it heartless,
You call it CLEVER!

I'll ask one more time,
Can you stop leading me on?
Because if you actually knew,
What I was going through,
You'd know I'M BREAKING,
And tired of pretending I'M STRONG!

-Special dedicated to Mr.A-

No comments: