Saturday 7 January 2012

Love Letter From Allah


In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious And Most Merciful

For how long will you keep yourself away from me..?

I am Qur'an

Don't you know me?

I am Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala's Word, don't you read me?

I am Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala's Guidance, don't you practice me?

I am the best book in history, don't you want the reward of my letters?

I am your best friend, don't you want my Shafa'ah (Intercession)?

I am Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala's Miracle, for how long will you neglect me?


The Qur'an,

A Book that is full with answers,

A Book that makes you cry,

A Book that makes you notice,

How much harder you can try,

A Book that makes you realize,

What true love really is.

A Book that gives you direction,

For all of life's tough biz,

A Book that gives you hope,

That Someone somewhere's watching over you,

A Book that helps you out,

Through all the times your blue,

A Book that was revealed to our beloved Prophet S.A.W,

Over a period of 23 years,

Once you put faith into this Book,

You can handle worldly fears.

A gift sent down from Heaven,

A treasure from above,

Written proof that shows us,

How blessed we are with Allah's S.W.T's love..!


Surat Al-'Alaq
(Translation)

In The Name Of God, Most Gracious And Most Merciful
(96:1)

Read in the name of your Lord, who created- Created man, out of a(mere) clot of congealed blood 
(96:2)

Read! And Thy Lord is Most honorable.
(96:3)

He who taught(the use of) the pen.
(96:4)

Taught man that which he knew not.
(96:5)

Nay, but man doth transgress all bounds.
(96:6)

In that he looketh upon himself as self-sufficient
(96:7)

Verily, to thy Lord is the return(of all)
(96:8)

Seest thou one who forbids.
(96:9)

A votary when he(turns) to pray?
(96:10)

Seest thou if he is on(the road of) Guidance?
(96:11)

Or enjoins Righteousness?
(96:12)

Seest thou if he denies(Truth) and turns away?
(96:13)

Knoweth he not that Allah doth see?
(96:14)

Let him beware! If he desist not. We will hit him on the forelock-
(96:15)

A lying, sinful forelock!
(96:16)

Then, let him call(for help) to his council(of comrades)
(96:17)

We will call on the angels of punishment(to deal with him)
(96:18)

Nay, do not listen to him but bow down in adoration and bring thyself closer(to Allah)
(96:19)

No comments: