Sunday 8 January 2012

Loving HIM Is The Greatest Feeling Of All


In the Name Of Allah The Most Gracious And Most Merciful

My creator,
I love Him,
He is truly is The Greatest,
The Most High,
I love Him.

Loving Him is the better than any love I have felt before,
He will never disappoint me,
I love Him.

I don't need anyone else as I have Him,
What a blessing it is to always have Him there to,
listen to me through times of joy and sorrow,
I love Him.

The Most Gracious,
I love Him,
The Reliever,
The Sustainer,
The All Seeing,
The Majestic,
The Unique.

The First,
The Last,
The Lord of Majesty and Generosity,
He is this and much more,
My creator,
I love Him.



ALLAH.....Heals my wound

ALLAH.....Erases my sorrows

ALLAH.....Puts my broken pieces together

ALLAH.....Never fails me

ALLAH.....Never abandons me

ALLAH.....Never forgets to love me

Allah is the O.N.E and O.N.L.Y


No comments: