Monday 16 January 2012

No One Can Replace You


In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious And Most Merciful

Give me a reason to believe,
That your love was real,
Give me a reason to believe,
That your heart isn't made out of steal,
My armor that once protected,
My now severely wounded heart,
Was cracked and stomped on,
Then quickly fell apart,
The more you hurt me,
Just make s my love grow,
Cause then I want back,
The sweet loving kindness,
That was once known,
There's nothing I can,
Say or do,
I can't help it,
If I fell in love with you,
You're just so cute and kindhearted,
Way deep down inside,
Deep, deep, deep down,
Your kindness surely shines,
You're my love,
My anger, and fear,
My everything close and dear,
That annoying voice,
That always says,
This and that is wrong,
Is lost thanks to,
All these stupid love songs,
Whenever I hear one,
All I think about is you,
You affect me in everything,
I think say and do,
When I think I've found someone,
Just as good as you,
I end up without them,
Which proves,
Nobody in this life time or the next,
Can ever replace you.



No comments: