Friday 11 May 2012

Allah Give Me Love

In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious And The Most Merciful

I ask

He gives

I asked Allah for the pious man

A man to keep my faith strong with

He, who will give me children

Worthy of the army of my Imam

A pious man

Compassionate, intelligent, respectful

I did not ask for love

WHY?

I thought

What if I worked so hard for disappears?

Love does crazy things

Doesn't it?

What if that nafs because of whom I bore so many trials

And difficulties gets away again?

What if this love blinds me of faith?

And though I did not pray

I did not whine

I did not lament for love

It is what I desired

Silly nafs again

And my Lord gave me love again

Unconditional, undying, unimaginable

LOVE

Allah is closer to you than jugular, the Qur'an says

And so, even as I tried to hide it from even myself

Allah knew

He who knows what was and what will be

He who was knowledge of everything

He who is the Lover of the lovers

So now I ask

I ask because I can do nothing else

I ask, I pray, I supplicate

I make Du'a

With my heart







No comments: