Tuesday 29 May 2012

A Real Man


In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious And Most Merciful

If I had one wish,

I would wish a real man to come and take my hand,

A real man who knows how to understand,

Not a man who drinks and cheats,

But a real man who actually has a heartbeat,

Not a man who looks back at his ex,

Or neither a man who all he thinks about is sex,

But a real man who doesn't play dirty tricks,

A real man who comes home to his wife,

Not a man who spends time on the street,

Not a man whose mistakes repeat,

But a real man who is complete,

Won't take a man who plays hard like concrete,

Imma take a real man who speaks the truth from his heart,

Not a man who says "Let's restart.",

A man who makes me laugh when I break down,

Not a man who keeps chasing girls around town,

Won't take no man who acts like a clown,

Won't take a man who treats me like a dirt,

But a man who treats me like a million worth,

A real man who will rock his baby back and forth till he or she fall asleep,

A real man who wants to become good father,

Not a man who disrespect his mother,

Won't take a man who's heart crusher,

I'll take a real man who's smart,

A real man who will never want to be apart,

I want a real man who's outgoing and funny,

Not a man who stays a dummy,

I want a real man, 

The girl's IDEAL man,

In short, a man who rarely exists.






No comments: