Friday 11 May 2012

University


In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious And Most Merciful

This is the poem about university

From where I gained a degree

There I failed to realize

 My Iman weakened to demise

Whilst someone would sleep

And pious people weep

Seeking Allah's pleasure night and day

Others would stand and pray

In the darkness of the night

Whilst I, would sin with Satan's delight

From the Masjid and Muslim I am away

To the bars and club I stray

Wherein alcohol is consumed

And women are scantily dressed

The DJ at that time is my leader

Little I know to the Hell fire he is my guider

With sinners I am content

These friends, non Muslim bent

Fellow Muslim students flee

At the very sight of me

They do not wish to associate

With me, a Muslim of such ungrate

Chasing the material and wordly gain

A one way ticket to Hell fire

Full of pain

I look back and now shudder

Alhamdulillah, I am now better

From this sick disease

Which grips Muslim students with ease

Oh fellow Muslim

Think twice before away to university you go

For the Satan there is in full flow

(Unknown)







No comments: