Sunday 13 May 2012

Thank You Mommy


In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious And The Most Merciful

To be a mother is not an easy task

Yet you do it proudly everyday

No matter what is asked

You have turned your baby 

Into a beautiful young lady

You were there for me since the very beginning

And saved me countless tears

The pushy and wise advice you gave

Will carry me through the years



With my every mistakes or wrongful deed

You were always there to understand

You put no limits on my dreams

Or anything else I wish to do

You never forget to say you care

Or that you love me to

The smile and tears upon your face when I achieve

Provides me with more value in my heart

Then you would ever believe



There is no other person that will shape my heart the way you have done

Your job finished perfectly for your precious daughters

We had a rocky road through triumph and catastrophe

Hard time and despair

But not a single moment of time

Of not having a wonderful mother there 

You have always put in your last with love

And my whole life is not enough time for me to repay you

We always put our disagreement to the side 

And manage to get it through



I know that my teen years have driven you crazy 

But you have guided me with assurance along the way

You have given me comfort and certainty

With every breath I take within the day

Your little girl is growing up

But you baby girl will always remain deep inside me

There are not enough words that can thank you 

For everything you have helped me emotionally and physically

I have my whole future ahead of me
  
And you are the women that has leaded me 

And guided me towards the proper path

How can one simple day prove that much thanks and love

To someone who has pushed this far

And still is working her way?

No other person deserves a more wonderful Mother's Day


Lots Of Love:

Your naughtiest little girl, Ain <3








No comments: